Our Data Protection Registration Number is ZA475620. We are registered as a DATA CONTROLLER under Own Your Step Consulting. You can contact us by phone on +44 20 3239 5233 or by email at email@example.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Visitors to our website
We use Google Analytics to help us to better understand what content and products visitors want. We do not use analytics data to attempt to track or identify individuals.
Information about the consent to Lead Forensics processing of personal data can be reviewed here.
When you place an order with us we ask you for your name, address and telephone number so that we can deliver your order and contact you, in relation to your order if the need arises (i.e.to fulfill our contract with you).
Depending on the chosen method of payment, we pass your name, postal and email addresses to Stripe who handles payment on our behalf. We do not receive or store any card details. The legal basis for this transfer of data is in order to fulfil our contract with you. Stripe may need to transfer some information outside the EU for credit card validation and authentication.
We will only send you marketing material with your consent and you can opt out at any time by:
- clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in one of our marketing emails, or
- by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not share our mailing list with anyone else.
These are the rights you have in relation to your personal data:
- Right to be informed – we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
- Right to access – you have a right to ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it’s used.
- Right to rectification – you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or complete it if it’s incomplete.
- Right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”) – you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing – you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object – you have a right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to automated processing – you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Many of the above rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply. You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website.
If you want to see a copy of any personal data we hold about you, or exercise any of your other rights, please send your request to email@example.com.
You also have a right to lodge a formal complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (the ICO) if you think we’ve breached your rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
THIRD PARTY LINKS
MORE ABOUT COOKIES
We use “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
- To identify what site referred a visitor to our Website
- To record analytics data
- Collect information about how our visitors use our website
Here are details of the individual cookies used by our website:
All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the ‘Tools’ section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies.